Schleter Painting & Drywall Offers A Wide Variety of Services for Triangle Homes and BusinessesAs our name implies, we handle everything associated with painting and drywall in your home, business, or housing (apartment, condo) complex, including:
- Painting walls and ceilings
- Fine enamel or stain/varnish trim and doors
- Exterior painting
- Install, tape, skim, sand drywall
- Repair damaged and cracked drywall and plaster
- Repair water damage issues
- Apply knockdown & aggregate textures
- Removal of textured “popcorn” ceilings
Interior Painting – Customer Information• We will move furniture for you if necessary. Please remove small breakables to assist us in moving larger pieces.
• 12 foot plastic sheeting is used to cover the walls and floor to contain any overspray when ceilings are sprayed. Items on walls six inches or more from ceiling need not be removed.
• When dealing with ceilings and walls stained by water, cigarette smoke, cooking grease, fireplace, candle and furnace carbon, and repairs to plaster and drywall, oil sealing must be done to insure adhesion and to prevent bleedthrough. There will be a mineral spirits smell, most of which will be gone within hours, but some odor may linger as the surface dries.
• We leave your home with no mess. However, some projects will produce dust. We contain this to the project area with plastic sheeting, but fine dust may take days to settle.
• For nail holes: we will fill everything we see unless a nail or picture hanger is left in.
• Light switch plates and outlet covers should be left off until the next day; we may leave them for you to re-install.
• We will leave any extra paint for you to touch-up walls. Store paint at room temperature (not the garage).
• For clean-up purposes, it will be helpful if you could direct the crew to your laundry tub, or garden hose for clean-up of equipment. Also, please have your vacuum cleaner available so we can vacuum on our way out.
• We prefer top quality Sherwin-Williams or Benjamin Moore paints to maintain the high standards of our work.
• We are insured through Erie Insurance.
• Visa & Mastercard accepted through Paypal. Payment upon completion is appreciated. Thank You.
CLICK TO SEE: Repairing_a_drywall_ceiling-.ppt